(Robotic Revolution) where the revolution begins
Who we are
- We are team ROBOLUTION from RJIT, BSF Academy, Tekanpur, Gwalior, M.P.
- We are a team of 20 aspiring students who works in Mechanical, Electronic and Electrical, Programming department.
- We are going to participate in Asia’s biggest International Robotics Competition i.e. ROBOCON.
- We have been facilitated with a fine Robotics lab. in our college with Ethernet connection and workshop.
- We have been the very first team in Chambal region to participate in this Robotic event.
- Not only the very first team but the only team from Chambal region.
- We are here to bring revolution in the field of autonomous and robotics in our college so that budding engineers can have the accessibility to interact with the real world of autonomous and robotics.
- We have also successfully assembled a quadcopter at our robotic lab.
- Apart from this mega event (Robocon), we participate in other robotic and other automation contests such as Robowar, Maze-runner mouse.
What is ROBOCON…..
- Robocon (robotic contest) is organized by Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU), a collection of over 20 countries of Asia Pacific Region.
- It held in Pune every year which is organized by MIT Academy of Engineering at national level.
- It consist of two levels :
- National level
- International level
- To participate at international level one has to win national level.
- Every year it provides a new theme on which we have to make our robots.
NEW CHALLENGE AHEAD…..
- The theme of Robocon 2018 is given by Vietnam, i.e. “shuttlecock throwing”.
- Each team consist of two robots one is manual and other one is fully autonomous.
- Game field is divided into two parts one for Team Red and other for Team Blue.
- Each team’s manual robot will carry the shuttlecock and give it to autonomous robot which throw the shuttlecocks through the rings of the poles and land in a basket. The whole task is to be completed in 3 minutes.
- Whosoever completes the task in 3 minutes will be the winner.
What we have done till last two years…..
- The theme of Robocon 2016 was given by Bangkok, Thailand, i.e. “clean energy recharging the world”.
- There were two robots one is eco robot and other one is hybrid robot.
- Hybrid robot provides indirectly energy to the eco robot to follow on a given path and hybrid robot have to climb the pole on winter wind station and fix the propeller on the pole.
- We used holonomic drive with omni wheel mechanism.
- For climbing the pole we innovated that idea from cycle’s air pump.
The theme of Robocon 2017 was given by Tokyo, Japan, i.e. “The landing disc”.
There was one robot which functions autonomous or manual as well containing no. of discs 50 and hit the beach ball placed on the variable heights platforms at particular distances and placed the discs.
Whosoever places the maximum no. of discs in 3 minutes will be the winner.
Achievements of our team…..
First and the only team
Team Robolution is the first & the only team in whole “Chambal Region” which participates in this international robotic competition “ROBOCON”.
ROBOLUTION is the only team in our college campus which promotes the college name on the national television channel name – D.D. NATIONAL.
In 2017 we worked hard and made some of the equipments by own like wheels, couplers & circuits according to our needs. These equipments not only save lot of money but also reduce the dependence on foreign products. And our efforts were appreciated from the event organizer & several other teams.
We maintained respectable positions among various top participating institutes.
In 2016 we secured 42nd rank at the national level among 135 teams from India and also secured 2nd rank in all over the M.P.
In 2016 as the first timer, we performed better than most prestigious colleges such as IITs and NITs and got appreciation.
In 2017 we have completed our task and performed very well and we believe that we will secure better position in 2018.
We have been improving for last two years and learning a lot of technical fundamentals which separately introduce our team at a position of autonomous and artificial intelligence.
Meet our team
WE WELCOMS YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO APPRECIATE OUR TEAM BY SPONSORING US IN OUR UPCOMING EVENTS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO SPONSER OUR TEAM CONTACT ON GIVEN BELOW.