|INDUSTRY INSTITUTE PARTNERSHIP CELL is a of AICTE to arrange Industrial Training to students, for enhancing relationship between the institute and industries, thereby increasing the opportunities for the students for internships, live projects and to acquaint the students beforehand with the demands of the corporate atmosphere. IIPC would also serve in the field of conducting national and international level paper presentation contests, workshops, seminars which would move a long way in fostering and integrating the course curriculum along with the business needs. It would also facilitate in the process of providing consultancy services to the industries and business organizations by the faculty members of the institute in order to augment and move one step ahead in the existing cordial relationship between industry and institute.
- Industry institute partnership cell (IIPC) under this scheme to support different industries at various platforms like Industrial training, Seminars, Symposium, and consultancy work, arrangement of different Management Development Programmes and Faculty Development Programmes for solving industrial problems
- IIP Cell of college received grant in aid from the AICTE under the IIPC Scheme. Funds to meet recurring expenditure like manpower (contractual or regular staff-provided with Honorarium), travel, administrative-overhead programs/event expenses & contingencies is Rs 5 Lakhs per year on project basis (Maximum time for a project having 5 years)and a one time grant of Rs 5 Lakhs for Officer Setup.
- An Advisory board is functioning under the chairmanship of Director Academy to control its activities.
- Strong Industry-Institute interface is developed through this cell.
- The cell provides connectivity to the industries in areas like OJT, Projects, and helps the students in implementing their theoretical knowledge to practice.
- Recognized industries like Indian Oil Corporation, Lafarge and the like get Consultancy benefits from IIPC and also undertakes activities like undergoing industrial training program at various Industries and undertake industrial projects from Govt Organizations like MSEB, BSNL , Indian Railway, DRDO , ISRO etc.
- Seminars and workshops are regularly being conducted under the IIPC. The objective of such events and workshops is to provide maximum industry exposure to the students. IIP Cell has actively established strong liaisons with the various private companies and PSUs.
More focus on establishing institute-industry liaison by encouraging following activities
||Conduction of industrial training programmes
||Facilitating exchange of resource personnel
||Carry out industrial R&D
||Conduction of industrial visits
||Developing appropriate curricula and
||Undertake consultancy services, etc.