|TEAM BUCCANEERS RACING is a formula student team made up of 25 engineering students at RustamJi Institute of Technology (RJIT) BSF AcademyTekanpur, every year we design and build a single seater race car to enter into the SUPRA SAE Formula Student competition.
The team is formed in year 2013 by students who have chosen projects related to the car. We are a close knit team and our members all contribute a wide range of useful skills. We like to encourage new members to join our team and pride ourselves on the excellent levels of team work, professionalism and atmosphere that are shown year upon year.And we are participating in the event for the past 4 years.
FORMULA SAE SERIES
Formula SAE is a student design competition organized by SAE International (previously known as the Society of Automotive Engineers, SAE). The competition was started in 1980 by the SAE student branch at the University of Texas (Austin) after a prior asphalt racing competition proved to be unsustainable.
- 1st Team in Gwalior Region to Participate in SUPRA SAE INDIA for Third time.
- ONLY Team in M.P. to have SUCCESSFUL RUN in the Endurance run.
- 2ND Team in M.P. to clear the TECHNICAL INSPECTION.
- Team was appreciated on the TILT TABLE DESK, for perfect C.G. and Roll center Calculation.
- ONLY Team to Cleared the Brake TEST in 1st attempt.
- We were the 3rd Nominee for the innovation Award.
- Ranked 11th in Acceleration Run 0f 6.23 seconds
- Ranked 13th in Skid Pad run.
- The goal behind taking part in this event is to provide students of this institute with practical knowledge and to showcase their skills in respective field.
- We want our team to perform outstanding so that we could participate & compete in FSAE international